The Heading Home Ramsey (HHR) Data Dashboard is a collection of seven prioritized measures by the HHR Governing Board (GB). The dashboard is available on this HHR webpage and also the Ramsey County Open Data Portal webpage.
The 7 prioritized measures:
- Measure 1: How many people are experiencing homelessness in Emergency Shelter/Street Outreach (ES/SO) Programs?
- Measure 2: How long are families and singles on the waiting list after they've been assessed for housing in Coordinated Entry (as of 2/2/2021)?
- Measure 3: How many people in shelters are new to homelessness this year? How many have previously experienced homelessness?
- Measure 4: How much of each type of housing is available across the continuum?
- Measure 5: How many people are entering or leaving our housing projects?
- Measure 6: Have we helpted increase the income of the people we have served?
- Measure 7: How many people returned to homelessness within 6 months of leaving a program?
- Heading Home Ramsey Needs Assessment - July 2020
- Coordinated Entry System Evaluation - June 2020
- Outside In Program Evaluation
- Re-directing Users of Shelter to Housing (RUSH) Program Evaluation
- Family Shelter Report