The Heading Home Ramsey (HHR) Data Dashboard is a collection of seven prioritized measures by the HHR Governing Board (GB). The dashboard is housed on the Ramsey County Open Data Portal.
The 7 prioritized measures are:
- Measure 1: How many people are experiencing homelessness in Emergency Shelter/Street Outreach (ES/SO) Programs?
- Measure 1A: What is the racial and ethnic makeup of those experiencing homelessness in emergency shelter and street outreach programs and how does that compare to Ramsey County's overall population?
- Measure 1B: What is the likelihood of being homeless in street outreach or emergency shelters in Ramsey County by race compared to whites over the past 12 months?
- Measure 2: How long are families and singles on the waiting list after they've been assessed for housing in Coordinated Entry?
- Measure 3: How many people in shelters are new to homelessness this quarter?
- Measure 3A: How many people have previously experienced homelessness?
- Measure 4: How much of each type of housing is available across the continuum?
- Measure 5: How many people are entering or leaving our housing projects?
- Measure 6: Have we helped increase the income of the people we serve?
- Measure 7: How many people returned to homelessness within 6 months of leaving a program?
The Ramsey County Housing Stability Department also maintains a Family Shelter Report dashboard.